IMAGE TRANSFER

PHOTOGRAPHY CAREER TREE

Where I’d like to work is either outdoor or in a studio. Being outdoors to me seems peaceful and fun specially to capture nature. To me nature is very beautiful so being able to be outdoors would satisfy me. Having a studio in the city would be even better for capturing people’s beauty. As an example, is getting their texture on their skin or anything on their face would be make the picture more in depth. So having a studio in a city will help me get more clients. The more clients I get will help me with my growth.

The entry-level career I would complete is first become a studio assistant because this will help me learn more and become better in how to take pictures in the studio. Learning to use the lighting and focusing on main objects’ which could be people, animals or art. Becoming an assistant could potentially help with my growth as well as if I am seen as a good assistant people are probably going to want to hire me.

What mainly sparks my interest is video editor and portrait photography because again being able to capture people beauty is lovely. Once I learn to become a video editor could help me make recording for weddings or any party. I also think being a video editor is fun because you could capture a lot of memories and turn them into something big and memorable.

FUTURE ME

ME & BABY ME

BLACK AND WHITE

IN MY MIND

FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY

KINOPTIC PHOTOGRAPHY

self portrait?

PHOTOGRAPGHY LOGO

TOUCH SERIERS

FASHION 

ELEMENTS OF ART

GRADUATION COVER

Where I see myself in 10 years 

David Hockney “Joiner”

Valentines Card 

Portrait  still

Motion blur

Keith Haring 

Body, Shape, Form

Questions

• My opinion on my work is that I think its okay not the best.
  • Its contrast and how well detailed it looks.
  • i think by how my pictures make them feel and what it is that makes it catch their eyes.
  • My second picture with her hands make it seem like if were in a movie where she’s trying to reach for someone.

Mix Media 

Ted Talk 

Photography isn’t something you just take with your camera, it could be used as many different things. He believes it is something that should be taken at the right place and right time. When taking a photo it is about capturing the idea than capturing a moment. However when capturing something it’s like an illusion and how we see the world when wanting to take something that’s realism. As a result its like a puzzle where you take too different things to form something big. It a way to trick out minds into thinking something behind it’s meaning.

There are about three different rules he says about combining photos to create something special. First is to capture a photo at the same perspective. Next step is to have the same lighting for both objects as well as having the same height. The third step is make it impossible to distinguish the difference of the image so you’ll need to match its color, contrast, and its brightness. This would require to make many layers when creating these images.

Although when wanting to make these images work you’ll need a good background. The background is what make the image come to life. It could be as creativity as you’ll like making the audience mind do its own work to figure out what is going on.

Book Face

Light Painting with Flash 

Indeed Job Searching

• Vehicle Photographer I –  yes, I’m about to get my diploma, I have a year of experience in photography, I know how to edit, I could stand for hours and sit, I could multitask, and I’m pretty reliable.
  • Photographer/Customer Service – I just need a year of experience which I do.
  • Preschool Photographer- I meet qualifications because I enjoy working with children and I’m also pretty passionate about taking photos especially capturing beautiful moments.

All I need for these jobs is a camera, knowing how to edit, and having a year of experience.

Screen Printing

SANDY SKOGLUND

Scavenger Hunt 

Painting portrait

Cheerleader Portraits 

How to use a camera notes

• DSLR is a digital camera that resembles a 35mm film
  • its mirror system inside preview through the viewfinder that is being captured.
  • Lenses are different from prime vs zoom lenses
  • Prime lens only has one focal length and zoom lenses has variable focal lengths
  • the lenses focal lengths shows how close you are able to take a picture and show different way the picture is captured by just staying in one place
  • Its mainly used for Architecture, landscapes, street, documentary, portraiture, sports, and wildlife.
  • AF is autofocus
  • MF is manual focus
  • ISO is controlling the films light sensitivity
  • if you want more light have the ISO low
  • If you want less light have the ISO high
  • Shutter speeds captures moving objects
  • the higher the shutter speed the faster it captures it
  • the 180-degree shutter speed rule is that the shutter in the camera is half a circle and it needs to be double the frame rate
  • The NTSC frame rate is 30 frames per second
  • Tripods are useful when you want to take a picture still but you don’t have a steady hand
  • It helps capture the picture without any movement
  • aperture is the f-stop that fraction: the focal length divided by lens diameter
  • The smaller the number the larger the opening is
  • depth of field has two tings Shallow depth of field and wide depth of field
  • Shallow depth of field only captures the object in front and blurs out the things behind it
  • Wide depth of field captures everything even the background.
  • a lens defined is the mount, prime zoom, series, focal length, and maximum aperture
  • white balance adjusted the color of the photo
  •  in the camera is has different shooting modes. they are P for program, Tv for shutter speed, Av for aperture priority, M for manual, and A-dep for Automatic depth of field
  • there are two setting that help you do everything in the camera that is Full Auto and CA (creative auto)

Political Poster

Senior Portrait

Equipment Buying list with $50,000

First what I would buy with these 50,000$ is a camera. The camera I’ll chose is Sony a1 Mirrorless camera that’s about 6,498$. The reason why i chose this camera is because it had a feature-rich camera. It also has a boasting of 8k video and 50MP, with 30fps shooting. My next camera will be Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera which coast about 1,199$. It has a sensitivity IOS 25600 and a low noise. Gives the image a clarity, resolution, dynamic and range. My next purchase will be Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II lens. The price is 2,298$.  My reason for this is because its small and light. It also has many features, focusing and handling upgrades. One last thing is it has amazing zoom to it. ill also get a Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens with the price of 1,899$. Another lens ill chose is the Sigman 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Canon EF with the price of 799$. This lens has amazing and fast where is has a wide-angle. Next Ill chose EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens with the price of 199$. It has a 4x zoom and is very light. Has a very fast and accurate autofocus. Makes the images come out with really great quality. Next lens would be Sigma 24-70 mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Art lens for canon EF. this cost 1,299$. This lens has a water- and -oil repellent coating when working in environmental conditions. Helps when there is a shake to the camera when taking a picture. Now for my next purchase will be for lighting purposes. It’ll be Impact 5-in-1 Collapsible Circular Reflector Kit which coast 130.85$. This will help with lighting from outside as it’ll make the picture come out bright and smoothly. Next is Chimera 54″ Barndoors for short side of large soft box (set of 2) which cost 174.66$. This will come in handing with lighting for inside making my pictures come out with amazing lighting. Next Purchase will be GVM RGB LED studio video Bi-color soft 1000D 3-Light Panel Kit that’s 429$ this will also help with my inside lighting come out brightly. Now another thing that’ll help with my inside lighting and studio would be the Westcott 2-light Location kit with FJ-2m wireless trigger… which cost 1,999$. I will then buy a Apple 24″ iMac with M1 Chip that’s 2,099$ because this is where photo shopping and changing my pictures will come in handy. It’ll help upgrade these photos and make it look better. This is all the purchase ill do. Ill save my money later for if anything of these things break. All this will cost 21,877.51$

Double Color Exposure 

Block Printing

Collage

Read and Write (9/6/22)

Becoming a professional photographer is the best job to have because its accessible, especially with its equipment’s that are very easy to use. Another reason is that they’ll never be a day where you’ll be bored. You are able to play around with the camera and learn new skills as you go on exploring. Another reason is you are your own boss. Nobody could tell you what to do or how to take the photos because its your own ideas. It gives you a lot of freedom. You are also able to chose the days you’d like to work as well as how long you’d like to work. Lastly, becoming a professional photography is like “therapy” where its very calming to take pictures of anything and you’re able to free your mind. However, some reason id like to become a professional photographer is because I would love to have my own idea not caring one what people would tell me because it is my own work. Another thing is I love take landscape pictures so being able to take pictures and get paid is a win win for me.

Shallow depth of field

Man and Nature

Image Projection

Mirror imagery

Read and Write Review

1. Aperture is the hole in the cameras lens that helps the background come out clear or having the background blurry while the object is clear. Shutter speed is how fast the camera captures a moving object. ISO controls how much light enters into the camera.
  2. You would need to change your ISO when you’re taking a picture outside on a sunny day, so that the camera doesn’t pick up too much light.
  3. Apertures and shutters priority settings are the sense that give complete control over shutter speed as all the other settings.
  4. AF modes helps focus on the object better and the way you could change them by having your finger off the lock button.
  5. You need to meter the light to get the right exposure because it’ll help balance the light hitting on the subject.
  6. White balance help balance the colors out. You need to change it because it’ll make your picture turn out differently.
  7. Depth of Field is when you capture a photo that has a sharp object and is in focus. The difference between shallow and good is the close you are to the object the more shallow the object is while the background is blurry and good focuses into everything.
  8. Metering Modes gives you 50% of brightness no matter the camera’s light meter is. Drive modes are allows you to shoot one frame at a time.
  9. Exposure compensation is a +/- scale that tells your camera to increase or decrease exposure, depending on what you need.